Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lesson 2: Chilton Library, Mango Languages, and Tumblebooklibrary

Chilton Library: 3 things that need to be done at 30,000 miles.
1. battery performance check
2. engine air filter
3. radiator, coolers, heater and AC hoses
My husband was very interested in the page. He went on it while I was posting.
Our students in the Ag classes will like this too.

Mango Languages: I tried out a lesson and it will help me out as I work one on one with a spanish speaking student. It really help be able to record your own voice and compare it with the coaches voice. Look forward to doing more on the site.

Tumblebooklibrary: This will be a great site to use in the library with the students.
I done know if anyone else had noticed but I tried the Tumble Tour at the bottom of the page and it is different than the site is. It said there is an educator button on the bottom of the page but I couldn't find it. If anyone else found it please let me know. Maybe I shouldn't have done this when the Superbowl was on. Hahaha! It will be sharing this with teachers and parents.

3 comments:

  1. It was supposed to say I don't know, not I done know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the response Julie. Will the State Library get the school version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mango/Chilton/Tumblebook week is such a great week! The discoveries are super. What a great use for Mango Languages--we've also heard of schools putting the Mango app on an iPad and using it with ELL students.

    TumblebookLibrary is a great resource! The "TumbleTour" demonstrates the school version and we have the public library version which doesn't have the same features available in the school version. At this time, the State Library isn't looking at adding additional Tumblebook resources.
    Thanks for the great post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete