Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lesson 10 - Wrap it up!!!! Whew!

Information over load in a good way. I discovered the SD State Library has so much to offer for schools and the public. If I had to choose a particular area it would be the genealogy databases. It was fun searching for family. Also, the Tumblebook Library was at the top of my list. As I'm still new to my position I will have to take some time to explore the resources and become more confident in my knowledge of them.

I will be promoting the resources by using the handouts for students and teachers. In promoting the resources to the students, this being my first year, I can see I have to incorporate them into my lesson plans at earlier grade levels.

Even though I wasn't consistent with doing a lesson weekly this was a great way for me to learn more about the SD State Library. I looking forward to searching more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your work on the Electronic Resources Challenge!! You have made some excellent discoveries and have great ideas for promoting the e-resources.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete