Monday, April 6, 2015

Long time no see! I'm getting back to the challenge.
Lesson 5 - Proquest
I searched type 2 diabetes. I found several articles that were helpful. I need to spend some extra time here but I found Proquest to very informative. Later on I want to search drug metformin for diabetes. My husband is on this medication.
I posted on My Happy Place's blog. This is the 1st blog I chose and it was funny she had checked out my blog. What are the odds of that happening again.
I also searched librarain and found 2 publications. The Evolution of a Traditional Library to a Learning Commons was very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments about Proquest. The limiters on the right hand side after you search can help you locate more specific information on a topic.

    Thanks for your post,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete