Monday, April 6, 2015

Lesson 6 - Gale Virtual Reference Library
I searched Bowling ,Beatniks and Bell Bottoms: Pop Culture of 20th and 21st Century America.
Looking at page 195 two famous food products making cooking quick and easy were Campbell's Soup and Oreo cookies invented in 1912, became America's favorite packaged cookie. Being able to listen to the article was great and I can see where it will be helpful to many students.

Zinc is a mineral that is essentil for a healthy immune system. The RDA for zinc levels are different for all ages and sex, for intance 5mg for children under 1, 10mg for children 1 to 10 yrs. etc.

I reviewed a few other blogs and it is always interesting to read. I checked out mlcleve and Meade School Dist. 46-1 Libray Media Services.

1 comment:

  1. GVRL is one of my favorite resources! And you checked out one of my favorite titles in the resource!! I did not know Oreo cookies were invented in 1912. Yum.

    Thanks for your post,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete